Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Laced shoulders wedding dress with torso bow. The lace is intricately balanced throughout. I'm not over the moon about the width of the lace on the shoulders, but I wouldn't dare to tell you that, my love. Your piercing philosophical stare has rendered me speechless; my towering physique frozen in wondrous awe.

.love the back of this dress
.love the back of this dress
Click here to download
Laced shoulders wedding dress with torso bow. The lace is intricately balanced throughout. I'm not over the moon about the width of the lace on the shoulders, but I wouldn't dare to tell you that, my love. Your piercing philosophical stare has rendered me speechless; my towering physique frozen in wondrous awe.
Laced shoulders wedding dress with torso bow. The lace is intricately balanced throughout. I'm not over the moon about the width of the lace on the shoulders, but I wouldn't dare to tell you that, my love. Your piercing philosophical stare has rendered me speechless; my towering physique frozen in wondrous awe.
Click here to download
ao dai - train detail
ao dai - train detail
Click here to download
Overalls ... yes or no? (We vote yes!)
Overalls ... yes or no? (We vote yes!)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment