Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

It was a misty morning in May and I was out running in my favourite floral dress. The faster I ran the more the skirt of my dress billowed out behind me and the more it billowed the more flowers escaped. It looked amazing, but my dress wasn’t beautiful anymore. I had to get the flowers back, so I embraced the next floral arrangement I could find. - Harpers Bazaar UK

flowers for you...
flowers for you...
Click here to download
It was a misty morning in May and I was out running in my favourite floral dress. The faster I ran the more the skirt of my dress billowed out behind me and the more it billowed the more flowers escaped. It looked amazing, but my dress wasn’t beautiful anymore. I had to get the flowers back, so I embraced the next floral arrangement I could find. - Harpers Bazaar UK
It was a misty morning in May and I was out running in my favourite floral dress. The faster I ran the more the skirt of my dress billowed out behind me and the more it billowed the more flowers escaped. It looked amazing, but my dress wasn’t beautiful anymore. I had to get the flowers back, so I embraced the next floral arrangement I could find. - Harpers Bazaar UK
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment